The new standard in maximum strength, versatile Antiperspirant/Deodorant Spray.
Meticulously formulated for targeted, adaptable relief for men and women.
Click here for more details.
- Sufferers of Hyperhidrosis are nearly 3x as likely to suffer from depression or anxiety as non-sufferers7
- Sufferers feel embarrassment, low self confidence, unhappy or depressed16,17,18
- 300% greater risk of skin infections among Hyperhidrosis sufferers8
- 60% report negative impacts on general health1
- 40% report physical discomfort9
- Most sufferers avoid public view, handshakes and other forms of touch9
- Hyperhidrosis gets in the way of networking, friendships, relationships and inclusion1,9
- 65% of sufferers reported feeling moderately to extremely limited at work16
- 42% say Hyperhidrosis prevents them from following a career path
- 30% are frustrated by daily tasks and say they accomplish less work due to Hyperhidrosis
- 20% report problems using computers, mobile phones and touch screens9,13,14
With effective treatment people living with excessive sweating are more satisfied at work, have better performance, relationships and are happier.
Effective treatment truly transforms lives.
Stay fresh and dry all day with our powerful antiperspirants. Stop excessive sweating and body odour with our range of effective solutions. Shop now!explore
Control sweat effortlessly with SWEAT GUARD®'s cutting-edge iontophoresis machines. Regain confidence and stay dry all day. Shop now!explore
Triple absorbent sweat pads for underarms and breasts. Stay dry, confident, and odour-free with our innovative collection. Shop now!
1. Doolittle J, Walker P, Mills T, et al. Hyperhidrosis: an update on prevalence and severity in the United States. Arch Dermatol Res doi: 10.1007/s00403-016-1697-9. Published online October 15, 2016. Updated 2023 as per the International Hyperhidrosis Society website. 2. Hund M, Kinkelin I, Naumann M, Hamm H. De‑nition of axillary hyperhidrosis by gravimetric assessment. Arch Dermatol 2001;138:539-41. 3. Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Data & Statistics. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html. Feb. 12, 2018. Accessed April 19, 2018. 4. Key statistics for melanoma skin cancer. American Cancer Society website. https://www.cancer.org/- cancer/melanoma-skin-cancer/about/key-statistics.html. Jan. 4, 2018. Accessed April 18, 2018. 5. How common is psoriasis worldwide? NEJM Journal Watch website. https://www.jwatch.org/- jd201211090000002/2012/11/09/how-common-psoriasis-worldwide. Nov. 9, 2012. Accessed April 18. 6. Food allergy facts and statistics. Food Allergy Research & Education website. https://www.foodallergy.org/sites/default/‑les/migrated-‑les/‑le/facts-stats.pdf. Accessed April 18, 2018. 7. Bahar R, Zhou P, Liu Y, Huang Y, Phillips A, Lee T, et al. The prevalence of anxiety and depression in patients with or without hyperhidrosis. J Am Acad Dermatol 75:6 (2016): 1126-1133. 8. Walling HW. Primary hyperhidrosis increases the risk of cutaneous infection: a case-control study of 387 patients. J Am Acad Dermatol doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2009.02.038. 9. Kamudoni P, Mueller B, Halford J, Schouveller A, Stacey B, Salek MS. The impact of hyperhidrosis on patients' daily life and quality of life: a qualitative investigation. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 2017 15:121. 10. Glaser D, Ballard A, Hunt N, Pieretti L & Pariser D. Prevalence of multifocal primary hyperhidrosis and symptom severity over time: results of a targeted survey. Dermatol Surg 42:12 (2016): 1347-1353. 11. Ro KM, Cantor RM, Lange KL, Ahn SS. Palmar hyperhidrosis: evidence of genetic transmission. J Vasc Surg 35:2 (2002): 382-386. 12. Glaser DA et al. Functional and dermatology-speci‑c quality of life bene‑ts with repeated botulinum toxin type A treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis over 4 years, presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, February 2-6, 2007, Washington, DC. 13. Naumann MK et al. Eect of botulinum toxin type A on quality of life measures in patients with excessive axillary sweating: a randomized controlled trial. Brit J Dermatol 147 (2002): 1218-1226. 14. Hamm H et al. Primary focal hyperhidrosis: disease characteristics and functional impairment. Dermatology 2006 212 (2006): 343-353. 15. Glaser DA, Hebert A, Pieretti L, Pariser D. Understanding Patient Experience with Hyperhidrosis: A National Survey of 1,985 Patients. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2018 17(4):392-396.16. Kamudoni P, et al Health Qual Life Outcomes 2017:14 121 17. Doolittle J et al. Arch Dermatol Res. 2016:308 743-749. 18 Hamm H et al Dermatology. 2006: 212:343-353.